Rules of Entry
- The child being entered must be YOUNGER than 10 yrs.
- Only recent pictures must be entered.
- No naked pictures will be accepted.
- In all Competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient.
- We also reserve the right to reject or remove entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our website and the Competition in question.
- Voting is done via sms to the shortcode 40131 and attracts a cost of 0,10c/vote (R20/sms = 200 Votes) No free minutes apply.
- DO NOT vote for your child BEFORE we have sent you an email advising that your child has been accepted
- All votes received before your child has been accepted will not be counted and your network will still charge you for these sms'
- Voting is NOT compulsory at all and done so at own free will. We therefore unfortunately do not do refunds for any votes bought/cast.
- The weekly finalist is chosen based on the number of votes they received for that week.
- Each week the child with the most votes automatically becomes a finalist for the main prize.
- Votes are not carried over from one week to the next this is done in order to give every one a fair chance of winning during any given week
- The number of votes that a child has received can only be made public once the competition has ended and the winner has been announced
- Kids Casting SA does not in anyway whatsoever guarantee work be it on television or print or other media
- Please note that registering your child with an agency is no guarantee of modeling/casting work.
- The agency is usually approached by companies looking for models.
- If the company chooses your child you will be called.
- Your registration with an agency does not mean that you will receive any money unless your child is used in an advert.
- The winner's portfolio will be with an agency and the agency will provide these details to numerous players in the industry. If a company wanting to do a new advert like what they see in your child, that might just be the start of your child's advertising career.
- Winners will be notified via email and text message and also published on the website.
- The FINALISTS will be published each week.
- The FINAL winner (R5 000 main prize plus a casting contract with a local agent) will be chosen by a panel of judges from all the Finalists and published in December 2023